During the event the following projects were presented by the student team leaders.
1. Biped Robot
2. Robotic Arm
3. Dual Axis Solar Tracker and Auto Cleaning System
4. New Design Wind Turbine
5. Drone” Quad Copter and Hexa Copter” ( Multi- function and Multi-usage)
6. Create solar panels ( double glass )
7. Solar RC Airplane
8. 3d printer
9. Smart Liquid Level and Controller
The Evaluation Committee consisted of:
1. Asst. Prof. Dr. Nazhad Ahmed Hussien, Dean of the Engineering College.
2. Dr. Mohammed Taher Mulapeer, Head of Mechanical Engineering.
3. Mr. Diyar Naji, Company Representative. It is worth mentioning that the following distinguished people also attended the event:
1. Asst. Prof. Dr. Mohammed Jawdat Barzanjy, General Faculty Supervisor for the Design Day project from Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering Department.
2. Mrs. Awat S. Ali, Salahaddin University CDC Director.
3. Ms. Hawnaz Ismael, CDC Coordinator.
4. A number of students from different Engineering backgrounds.
Many thanks to the following brilliant student team leaders for their valuable projects and excellent presentation skills.
1. Zryan Ali.
2. Dara Jabar.
3. Harun Hakim.
4. Ahmad Jaafar.
Among the 9 projects presented, one project will be selected for participation in the Design Day Challenge Conference that will take place in Baghdad on 12-13 December 2018. Design Day Challenge is organised by IREX. Hoping that our selected project becomes one of the Top 10 projects all over Iraq.