Personal Data: Assist Prof. Dr. Nariman Abdullah Khoshnaw
First/ Name, Nickname & Date of Birth
- Full name: Nariman Abdullah Kareem Khoshnaw
- 18 MAR 1978
Second/ Academic Degrees
- Bachelor Degree / Academic year 2001 / University of Salahaddin / College of Education / Kurdish Language/ Grade Good.
- Master Degree/ Academic Year 2006/ University of Baghdad / College of Education (Ibn Rushed) Kurdish Language/ Grade/Very good.
- PhD / 2012/ University of Koya/ College of Education/ Kurdish Language/ Very good.
Third/ Academic Title
- Assist Teacher – 2007 / University of Salahaddin – College of Basic Education.
- Teacher – 2009 / University of Koya / College of Education – Qaladze
- Assist Prof. 2015 / University of Salahaddin – College of Basic Education
Fourth/ Thesis name
- Master / Passive voice – Comparative study betwixt Kurdish & Arabic Languages.
- PhD / Kurdish Standard Language.
Fifth/ Employment & Service
- Employment date 15 SEP 2001
- Work commencement date 10 NOV 2001
- Work type & duration of calculated service: Vocational / (8) years, (10) months & (8) days.
- Total career service & Calculated service: (26) twenty-six years, (6) months & (18) days until 20 JUL 2019.
Sixth/ Journalistic, Administrative & Academic posts
- Outside University
|The Journal of Linguistics||2009 – hitherto||Editor|
|Linguistics Organization||2010 – hitherto||Deputy Editor in Chief|
|Kurdistan Press Syndicate||2004 – hitherto||Active Member|
|International Press Syndicate||2011- so far||Active Member|
|Iraqi Translators Association||2004 – so far||Active member|
|Media Journal||2004 – 2005||Writers Union|
|Peshkawtin Journal||2008 – 2009||Editorial Secretary|
- Inside University
|Division or Department||Location||Post|
|Scientific Affairs Section||University of Salahaddin /College of Basic Education||Division Officer|
|Kurdish Language / Evening Studies||University of Salahaddin /College of Basic Education||Head of the Department|
Seventh/ Research published in scientific and academic newspapers
|Research title||Journal name||Publication place||Number & publication year|
|Correction of some used words in Kurdish language||Koya University Journal||University of Koya||
No.13 Year 2009 PP. 63-84
|Adverb in the poetic court ( Forty year war) by Sabah Ranjdar||El-Ustadh Journal||University of Baghdad – College of Education – Ibn Rushed||No.87
|Mathematical linguistics||El-Ustadh Journal||University of Baghdad – College of Education – Ibn Rushed||
No.128 Year 2010 PP.503-524
|Language for the next day||University of Koya Journal||University of Koya||
No.32 Year 2014 PP.5-16
|Dialectical Geography||Kulliya Journal||University of Baghdad||
No.50 Year 2013
|Bajalan known as the shabak||Languages||PP.200-223|
|The meaningful relations in the poetry of Goran – anti meaning by sample||Gormiyan University Journal||University of Garmiyan||
No.1 Year 2013 PP.161-191
|Goran in language , Garmiyan University Journal||Garmiyan University Journal||University of Garmiyan||
No.4 Year 2014 PP.1-19
|Hawrami Dialect in Kurdish language||Garmiyan University Journal||University of Garmiyan||
No.5 Year 2014 PP.100-118
|Some sides of psychological linguistics||Garmiyan University Journal||University of Garmiyan||
No.6 Year 2015 PP.94-117
|Language policy – Concept & actions||Kurdish Academic Journal||Kurdish Academy||
No.41 Year 2018 PP.7-42
Eighth/ Participation of conferences
- Member of the Preparatory Committee, supervising and recommending the scientific conference in the Kurdish language that was held on 19-22 SEP 2011 and organized by the Ministry of Culture and Youth for the Kurdistan Regional Government.
- Member of the Preparatory Committee and Supervision of the Scientific Conference on the Use of the Kurdish Language on 22-24 SEP 2012, organized by Rapareen and the Directorate of the Sulaimaniya Culture.
- In rendezvous with the Kurdish poet (Goran), with a commentary under titled (meaningful relations in the poetic collection of Goran-anti meaning by sample) I have participate, and was organized in Sulaymaniya on 11/28/30/28/2012 and under the supervision of the Directorate of Activity and Literature.
- My participation in the Fourth Hawraman Festival held on the 29, 30, & 31 MAR 2013 organized by the Hawraman Cultural Center.
- Participation in the second scientific conference of the Kurdish language betwixt cultural duty & scientific duty. In addition, member of the higher committee which held on 24-26 SEP 2013 in the city of Qlaladzee.
Ninth: Participate in teaching and discussion of MA and PhD researches
- My continued lectures in higher education to this day, that consists of: Linguistics theory, practical linguistics, the science of the sentence & Co-linguistics.
- My participation of five Master thesis discussion to the day, with these addresses:
- Agreen Shawkat, Translation to Kurdish Language (1970-1974) in the southern Kurdistan, university of Salahaddin- College of Basic Education as supervisor in 2016.
- Kalthum Khalid, Juristic Language in the courts of Kurdistan region (Erbil courts as example), university of Salahaddin, college of basic education, as member 2016.
- Bashdar Abdulrahman Azeez, representing conversation in the form of different language in the political statement, university of salahaddin, college of basic education, as member in 2017.
- Sharmeen Rasul Ahmed, basics of Grice coordination in the social relations (Middle Kurdish), University of Kurdistan- College of Basic Education, as member in 2017.
- Talan Abdullah, Friday sermon, Erbil cities’ Mosques as example, University of Salahaddin – College of Language, as member in 2017.
- Scientific achievements
- My publication of (60) books in the field of Language, literature & History:
- Kurdish Grammar – first edition 2009, second edition 2010, third edition 2011, fourth edition 2012, fifth edition 2013, sixth edition 2015.
- Passive voice, first edition, Shahab Printing house 2007, second edition, Rozhhalat Printing House 2016.
- Some linguistics subjects, Azad Hawrami Printing 2007.
- Linguistics- first folio 2008.
- Linguistics – 2nd folio 2008.
- Linguistics – 3rd folio 2008.
- Linguistics- 4th folio 2009.
- Linguistics – 5th folio 2009.
- Linguistics – 6th folio 2009.
- Linguistics – 7th folio 2010.
- Linguistics – 8th folio 2011.
- Kurdology – first, second, third, fourth, fifth editions 2010, seventh edition 2011, eighth edition has printed by the Ministry of Education, and prepared as the program of IT, Sport & arts institutions, eighth edition 2012, ninth edition 2012, tenth edition 2013, eleventh edition 2013, twelvish edition 2013, thirteenth edition 2014, fourteenth edition 2015, fifteenth edition 2016 & sixteenth edition in 2016.
- Kurdish Alphabets in Latin & Arabic letters (Translation) -2009.
- Symbols and significance from the stories of Farhad Perbal-2009.
- The Ottomans – from the state foundation to the coup against the caliphate (Translation) – first edition 2010, second edition 2011 & third edition 2013.
- Kirkuk in documents (Translation) – 2007.
- General English (Translation) first edition 2010, second edition where title changed to Awer English Language 2013.
- Linguistic Schools (Translation) – 2008.
- Half decade of scientific life for Prof.Dr. Awrahmani Haji Maref, 2008.
- Ramzi Nafih, Erbil’s librarian for Kurdistan Independence, 2008.
- An Introduction to Linguistics (Translation) – 2010.
- An Introduction to Pragmatics & Semantics (Translation) – 2010.
- Academic Kurdish Bibliography – 1st part – Language – 2010.
- English Grammar / North Kurmanji & Middle Kurmanji 2011.
- Syntax – 1st edition 2011, 2nd edition added & corrected and printed in 2013.
- Language & Accent – 1st edition 2012, 2nd edition 2013, 3rd edition 2016.
- Phonology – 1st edition 2012, 2nd edition 2013.
- Linguistics, 1st,2nd, & 3rd edition -2009,
- Linguistics, 4th, 5th, 6th, & 7th edition- 2010.
- Kurdish standard language – 2013.
- The Official Languages Law in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq – 2013.
- Teaching the letters of the Kurdish language -2013.
- Socrates- Translation – 2014.
- Aristo – 1st teacher, translation 2014.
- An Anthem for Kurdistan – Awer Center -2015.
- Kurdish Grammar – North Kurmanji, Rozhhalat Printing, Erbil, 2015.
- Learning Arabic Language, Hevi Printing House -2016.
- Applied Linguistics, 1st edition, Hevi Press, 2016.
- Research curriculum, Hevi Press, 2016.
- Applied Linguistics, 2nd edition, Hevi Press, 2016.
- Writing and punctuation, Rojhalat press, 2016.
- Theory & Language curriculums, Rojhalat press, 2016.
- Modern linguistic trends from Saussure to Chomsky, Rojhalat press, 2016.
- Modern Linguistics’ Schools, Rojhalat press, 2016.
- Phonetics, rojhalat press, 2016.
- Course in general language, Hevi press, Erbil/2018.
- Applied Linguistics, 3rd edition, Hevi press, Erbil/2018.
I have printed more than 360 articles and researches in the magazines & newspapers of Kurdistan & Iraq. Eleventh: Languages Lang. A: Kurdish Lang. B: Arabic Twelvish: Cell phone & E-mail address Korek Cell phone no. +964 750 494 7787 P.S. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Uni. E-mail: email@example.com